Who are we?
Eccholine is an international line production company, specialized in organizing complex TV productions. We produce big shows in cooperation with local broadcasters and TV-production companies in Europe, South-East Asia and Latin America. Eccholine’s most known brands are Peking Express (Asia/America Express), Nomads and Ninja Warrior.
Managing the production cash during the shooting period:
- Preparing cash schedules and game budgets for the crews in the field under the supervision of the Line Producer.
- Taking care of payments for the crew and local providers.
- Receiving and processing Excel cashbooks from the crew into the budget.
- Keeping the budget up to date so the Line producer has the most recent budget status.
- Handling the exchange of the cash in each country.
- Assisting the Line Producer with financial prep & wrap of the production.
You are the perfect candidate if YOU:
- have basic bookkeeping and accountancy skills / any budget handling experience/ love numbers.
- are very good in Excel.
- know that being accurate is important.
- have any experience in TV, event, film production work.
- are organized and have strong communication skills - learn quickly and take initiative.
- are passionate about travel and love to be on the move - love to work with different cultures.
- can roll up your sleeves to assist and help others wherever and whenever is needed.
- handle stress situations with a good sense of humor!
Please submit your application at HR@eccholine.com with your CV and a short motivation letter.