- First assessment on the line production potential of new TV formats, sourced by our sales team.
- Develop possible line production propositions and budgets for these formats.
- Follow up with format holders and clients:
- Gathering production info on the format
- Improve on line production model(s)
- Making a budget (in cooperation with Finance)
- Putting a structure together (crew organization chart, shooting schedule,
- Preparing sales documents (flyers etc.) together with sales and sourcing
- Follow up with the executive producer, once the project is sold.
- If needed, search and recruitment of the right executive producer/brand manager, showrunner.
- Experience as Executive Producer, Line Producer or Showrunner
- Having dealt with all aspects of TV production (from story-telling to budgeting, shooting, editing etc.)
- Who can make realistic budgets and negotiate with various stakeholders and put a structure to the idea.
In short: => translate a creative vision into a feasible project!
- Experience with line productions: ideally work experience as a line producer or, showrunner for large entertainment productions.
- International work experience: Experience of working in different international markets and ability to gather up-to-date information on prices to analyze feasibility of the project in a particular country, for targeted clients.
- Also, international production experience is very welcome.
A driven, curious, motivated person who can work independently and on multiple projects at the same time, stays calm under pressure and loves to make things happen!
- A truly international and very dynamic organization, capable of pulling off complex productions for our clients, pretty much anywhere in the world.
- A highly flexible company, with the ability AND the possibility to accommodate personal lifestyles of those who choose to work with us. Offering an attractive package for the right candidate: a pleasant mix between challenges, financial rewards and fun.
Applicants please send a short cover letter and CV to