Eccholine is an international line production company, specialized in organizing television shoots. We produce big shows in cooperation with local broadcasters and TV- production companies in Europe, South-East Asia and Latin America. Eccholine’s most known brands are Peking Express (Asia/America Express), Nomads and Ninja Warrior.
Eccholine is working with freelancers from all over the world and on locations outside Belgium. There is no pay roll system, and thus is the job description of an Assistant to HR Manager at Eccholine looks different.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests: keeping in touch with people from 37 countries.
- Maintain and update our international HR pool and existing database: help look for more new freelancers and update our ‘telephone book’.
- Coordinate communication with new hires and set up interviews: help new people find their way at Eccholine.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, participating in job interviews and evaluation of the possible candidates
- Issue Service agreements and complimentary documents. And/or send hiring requests to subcontractor organizations. Process, collect and store the signed documents.
- Maintain calendars of HR production-based tasks.
- Keep track of production and long-term insurance for the employees working outside of their country of residence
- Coordinate briefing sessions for new crew members
- Give productional support to the collaborators before the start of the project:
book transport and accommodation for employees coming to Antwerp
assist the crew involved in pre-production processes with visa procedures. Issue company letters and communications.
- Assist in organizing company events - Supervise and monitor the work of interns
- Maintain the office and carry out all-round office tasks (kitchen check-up, running errands, office supplies, arrange for necessary repairs, etc.).
- Take care of company correspondence, receiving and sending packages
- Make arrangements around the Eccholine business flat with the owner and producers
- You have a bachelor degree or an impressive life story that serves as proof of sufficient knowledge.
- You have some work experience in media or event sector (you understand the difference between a director and a producer).
- You are fluent in English (because you studied or travelled a lot), and love to work in an international environment.
- You can travel when necessary but appreciate the steady work in the office in Belgium.
- Flexibility is not a problem but a lifestyle for you.
- You like people and even more you like to solve their problems.
- Your digital knowledge goes further than Microsoft office.
- You are an independent decision-maker if necessary, not scared of responsibilities.
- You are proactive and attentive to detail Ideally you have been in touch with TV production work abroad or any other type of international work (tourism, events, NGO’s) due to your studies or work opportunities but now you are interested and looking for an office-based job.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, you may be the person we are looking for. Please send your CV and a short motivation letter to HR@eccholine.com.
We will get back to you soon!